Jabra Speak 510 MS Second Chance
Jabra Speak 510 has a compact design and a travel case that make it well-suited for transport. Whether it's setting up a quick conference call in someone's office, or taking it along on the road, collaboration is made easy.
Jabra Speak 510 features a built-in, omni-directional microphone and a powerful speaker that enable 360-degree coverage. This gives you a professional conference call solution wherever you choose to place the call.
Built-in omni-directional microphone
Hear and be heard with a 360-degree microphone that picks up sounds from any angle.
15-hour rechargeable battery
Up to 15 hours of talk time on a single charge.
Smart button (off by default)
Interact with your voice assistant (smart phone dependent) or make a speed dial with the one-touch Smart button. Must be configured in the PC app Jabra Direct.
Digital Signal Processing technology and Wideband Audio/HD Voice
Crystal clear sound without echoes or distortions – even at max volume.
Jabra Link 370 USB Adapter (Bluetooth Class 1)
Easy Bluetooth connection and call control integration with your softphone system.
Bluetooth Class 1
Easy Bluetooth® connection to tablets and mobile phones. Range of up to 30 meters on Class 1 devices.
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for all leading UC platforms
- USB and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Up to 100 ft / 30 m wireless range
- A2DP (v1.2), Hands Free Profile (v1.6), Headset Profile (v1.2), AGHFP (v1.6)
- Up to 15 hours talk time
- Over 200 days standby time with Automatic power off feature
- Charging approximately 2 hours
What's in the box
- Jabra Speak 510
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty leaflet
- Warning leaflet