Polycom Soundstation IP 7000 Conference Phone
This product is: new, factory sealed and original boxed.
The Polycom® SoundStation® IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom® HD Voice™ technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
- Polycom® HD Voice™— unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive.
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology—delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises.
- Flexible configuration options— multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and integration with Polycom HDX room telepresence solutions to meet the needs of many different types of rooms.
- Strong, robust SIP software— leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features.
- Robust interoperability— compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser—enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone specifications:
- Compatible with multiple SIP call platforms
- HD Voice technology for the clearest transmission and full Duplex sound
- Industry Leading SIP Software with advanced call handling & security
- Microphones: 20 foot pickup range with automatic, adjustable sensitivity
- Supports up to 2 Expansion Mics (sold separately)
- Supports (1) additional Unit (sold separately) to maximize loudness & mic pick-up
- Single loud speaker w/ adjustable frequency, volume control & background noise elimination
- High Resolution, White LED 255 x 128 pixel backlit display with custom controls
- XHTML Microbrowser allows browsing of simple XHTML web pages on the LCD Display
- Multiple call handling features inc. call transfer, hold, mute, call timer, do not disturb, optional call waiting and much more
- IEEE PoE Power over Ethernet (built in) or Optional AC Power Supply Kit
- 10/100 Ethernet Jack
- Security includes Password Login, Encrypted configuration files, Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- 2.5 mm applications port allows connection to a mobile phone and to a PC Softphone
- Full 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Includes User Guide & Quick Start Guide
- Polycom Partnumber: 2200-40000-001
- EAN: 610807520344
- SoundStation IP 7000
- Network (LAN) cable - CAT-5E
- Quick start guide